Four Seasons at 706 Mission, San Francisco are not owned, developed or sold by Four Seasons Hotels Limited or its affiliates (Four Seasons). The developer, 706 Mission Co. LLC Development, uses the Four Seasons trademarks and trade names under a license from Four Seasons Hotels Limited. The marks “FOUR SEASONS,” “FOUR SEASONS HOTELS AND RESORTS,” any combination thereof and the Tree Design are registered trademarks of Four Seasons Hotels Limited in Canada and U.S.A. and of Four Seasons Hotels (Barbados) Ltd. elsewhere. This is not an offer to sell but is intended for informational purposes only. All dimensions and square footages are approximate and subject to normal construction variance and tolerances. While certain photographs shown are intended to be similar to the view from some units, similarity to views is not guaranteed. Renderings are artist’s impression only. While certain floor plans show furniture layouts no furniture is included with the purchase of a unit. The depiction of wood flooring and stone tile is for illustrative purposes only and layout may vary. The developer reserves the right to make modifications in materials, specifications, plans, signs, scheduling and delivery of units without notice. Represented and marketed by Polaris Pacific, a California licensed broker, CA DRE# #01499250.
Effective Date: Welcome to the 706 Mission website, located at 706sf.com, which is organized and operated by us at 706 Mission Street Co. LLC to provide you and other website visitors information about the Four Seasons Private Residences at 706 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103 and to identify ways in which you may interact with us about these Residences.
This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process Personal Information in connection with your use of this website and your interactions with us regarding your interest in the Residences. This Privacy Notice does not apply to information collected in connection with the actual purchase of a Residence, which will be governed by separate privacy disclosures provided to you prior to the sale.
This Privacy Notice also does not describe how Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts collects, uses, discloses, or otherwise processes Personal Information of prospective or actual owners or guests of the Residences. Please consult the Four Seasons Privacy Notice for information about Four Seasons’ collection, use, disclosure and other processing of Personal Information.
When we use the term Personal Information in this Privacy Notice, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. It does not include aggregated or anonymized information that is maintained in a form that is not capable of being associated with or linked to you.
We collect Personal Information about you in connection with your use of this website and your interactions with us regarding your interest in the Residences in three ways: directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically when you interact with our website, and from other sources and third parties.
We collect Personal Information about you that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us in connection with your use of this website or your interest in the Residences through one of the designated methods provided in the Contact Us section below or otherwise made available on this website.
• Contact Information: Including your name, email address, mailing address and telephone number
• Inquiry and Request Information: Including the content of your registration comments, emails, and text messages to us, and, where applicable, your voice from phone calls with us
• Respond to your requests and inquiries
• Communicate with you about the Residences and other opportunities that may be of interest to you based on your interactions with us and this website
• Prevent, investigate, or provide notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, or unauthorized access to or use of Personal Information, this website or our data systems
• Comply with legal obligations
After you contact us, we may need additional information to fulfill your request or respond to your inquiry. We may provide additional privacy disclosures where the scope of the inquiry/request and/or Personal Information we require fall outside the scope of this Privacy Notice. In that case, the additional privacy disclosures will govern how we may process the information you provide at that time.
As is true of most digital platforms, we collect certain information automatically when you visit this website or interact with emails we send to you. This information includes browser, device, cookie, web beacon, pixel (or “clear gifs”) and similar data about your browsing activity on this website or your interactions with our emails, including as follows:
• Log Files: Including IP address, browser type, internet service provider, pages visited, operating system, clickstream data and time and date of visit.
• Cookies and Related Technologies: Including your usage and activity on our website and your interactions with our emails using essential and non-essential cookies, Web beacons and related data collection technologies.
• Location Data: Including your general geographic location based on your IP address or more precise location when accessing the website through a mobile device.
We use log files, location data and the information we collect through cookies and related technologies to:
• Provide you with access to this website
• Improve the content and the functionality of this website
• Allow you to participate in interactive features of this website, when you choose to do so
• Respond to your requests and inquiries
• Provide you with marketing information based on your interests and interactions with our website
• Produce statistical information and conduct research related to the use of this website and the interest in the Residences;
• Prevent, investigate, or provide notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, or unauthorized access to or use of Personal Information, this website or our data systems; and
• Comply with legal obligations.
For more information about cookies and related technologies, including how to control your privacy settings, please read our Cookie Notice.
We also obtain Personal Information from other sources, which we often combine with Personal Information we collect either automatically or directly from you. We receive the same categories of Personal Information for the same uses as described above from the following sources and third parties (click a source to learn more):